Add： langfang development zone，608
Powered by www.300.cn
© Copyright langfang cable construction machinery technology co., LTD. All rights reserved ICP20143698
Scan pays attention to us
Elevator switching durability test stand
CABR JDKG - V1.0 type elevator switch endurance test bench is a can for reciprocating motion and the reset switch test platform, can complete eight switch endurance test at the same time and switch contact resistance tests.
I. Main functions
1. The switch endurance test: driven by motor crank slider mechanism, drive the slider do reciprocating linear motion, slider bridge and drive bump bow or touch switch touch each other under test action, realize the switch endurance test.
2. Contact resistance test: can measure the contact resistance value of the switch, and automatically generate the resistance curve.
II. Main technical features
1. The endurance test of 8 switches can be carried out at the same time. The control of each set of switches (two) is relatively independent and the test efficiency is improved.
2. Measuring the contact resistance of the switch through the four-terminal method can ensure the accuracy of the measured value.
3. The test circuit cabinet adopts stable voltage power supply to ensure the safety of test process and stability of test circuit and improve the accuracy of test circuit.
4. The pure aluminum profile safety fence is clean and beautiful, and the test process is safe and reliable.
5. The software and control interface are simple and easy to operate, and can automatically record the number of actions and response times of the switch.
III. Main technical parameters
1. Main control cabinet (including mechanical table) size (length x width x height) : 1200mm x 650mm x 1290mm.
2. Test circuit cabinet dimensions (length x width x height) : 600mm x 600mm x 1600mm.
3. Power supply: voltage AC220V/ 50Hz, power 3kW;
4. Application environment: indoor;
5. The environment temperature and humidity: 0 ℃ to 50 ℃, ≦ 80% RH condensation;
6. Test frequency of life test: 1-60 times/min.
7. Test voltage/test current: DC100V - DC250V adjustable / 0-1a adjustable.